We want everyone who visits the cwmpas.coop website to feel welcome and find the experience rewarding.
To help us make the cwmpas.coop website a positive place for everyone, we’ve been using the Web Content Accessibility
Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0. These guidelines explain how to make web content more accessible for people with disabilities, and user friendly for everyone.
We’ve worked hard on the cwmpas.coop website and continue to revise and add both content and functionality to further enhance the user experience for as many people as possible. We monitor the website regularly but if you do find any problems, please get in touch.
- IE: 9, 10, 11
- Chrome: 31+
- Safari on Windows: Not supported. Apple stopped supporting Safari on Windows at ver.5 which was released in 2010. Formal support was withdrawn from Apple in 2012.
- Firefox: 19+
- Safari on Mac: 6+
- Edge: All versions
- Opera: 15+
- Windows Phone 7.5+
- iOs: 6.1+
- Android browser: 4.0+
- Blackberry browser: 10+
- Firefox for Android: All versions
- Opera Mobile (Android): 33+
Assistive technologies support modern versions of:
- Window Eyes
- Supernova screen readers
Should also be compatible with:
- Basic operating system screen magnifiers
- Speech recognition software, eg Dragon Naturally Speaking
- Operating system speech packages