We believe that co-operatives and co-operative principles can help people, families, communities and businesses to be stronger and more confident. You can support these principles and help spread these ideals by participating in the AGM.
If you are unable to attend the AGM but would like to appoint a proxy to vote on your behalf, please complete the proxy form below and return it by email to email@example.com by noon on 28 September 2023.
This year there are three vacancies on the board and nominations have been received from the following three members:
- Babs Lewis
- Grahame Sturges
- Nigel Keane
You will find information about each of the nominees below.
Click the links below to view and download each document:
- Cwmpas AGM Agenda 2023
- Draft minutes of the AGM held on 23 September 2022
- Financial Statements 2022-23
- Cwmpas Rules
- Members standing for election to the Board (Read biographies)
- Proxy form (Download form to cast your proxy vote in the Board election)
- Cwmpas Impact Report 2022-23
- List of eligible members